Service Level Agreement_
Jagoan Cloud guarantees a 99.9% monthly network uptime. Please note that terms and conditions apply.
For each one occasion of downtime, you will get the average credit usage of your container for the last 7 days. Please note this will be only for network downtime. one occasion of downtime means 2 until 24 hour downtime that is eligible for Network SLA credit.
- Any form of management by Jagoan Cloud of Customer software is not eligible to be included in the Jagoan Cloud SLA.
- Malfunction, attack, flooding, hacker, server reboot, preventive maintenance is not eligible for SLA credit.
- Any failure outside of the Jagoan Cloud network itself, including bandwidth carrier outages, are not eligible for SLA credit.
- Scheduled maintenance of the Jagoan Cloud network is not eligible for any form of SLA credit.
- Any Customer that disconnected due to violation of the AUP/TOS is not eligible for SLA credit.
- Acts of God, including weather, natural disaster, or any other disaster outside of the control of Jagoan Cloud are not eligible for SLA credit.
The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Jagoan Cloud from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the subscriber or any other party. The subscriber must request to Jagoan Cloud to get the compensation with a maximum of 3 days from the downtime event.
Jagoan Cloud may change this SLA as time goes by updating this page. You should check this page as time goes by to ensure that you are happy with any changes.